WE HAVE A NEW PICK-UP PROCESS DUE TO COVID-19.
***COVID-19 Protocols: Masks Required, Maintain Social Distance***
Picking up your auction winnings? These tips can help!
You MUST have an appointment to pick up items. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make and keep their pick-up appointment or to cancel and make a new one if necessary. Removal dates and times are published when each sale is posted. Please consider the removal dates before bidding. Below are some tips to make the pick-up process at Quinn’s fast and easy.
AFTER THE AUCTION
- Within a day of the last item being auctioned, invoices are sent out. Your invoice is sent to the email address in your bidder profile. If you are expecting an invoice and don’t see one, check your spam folder.
RASMUS BIDDERS Note – If you do not receive your invoice you should A) check your spam folder; B) check to make sure the auction is closed – Go to www.rasmus.com and on the left hand side under the auction header pics, click the checkbox ‘view only open auctions’, this will bring up all the closed auctions – find the auction you bid in. If it is not listed the auction hasn’t yet been closed. If it is listed there you can access your invoice by clicking the small person icon in the upper right. You will see a link ‘view my orders’ click on the link and you can view and print your invoice from this location.
- Please READ your invoice. Follow the special instructions for each pick-up process in your invoice. Due to Covid-19 and the lingering effects of the pandemic we are continually adapting our pick-up process to provide the best service possible.
- In your invoice there will be one large green button. Clicking will take you to the sign up sheet where you can select your pick-up time. If you have limited availability for pick-up, you will want to respond as soon as the invoice arrives to have the best chance at getting your desired time slot. We cannot schedule pick-up appointments for you.
- If needed, consider hiring Bungii to pick up your items. https://bungii.com/quinnsauctions/
BEFORE YOUR REMOVAL
- Be prepared with enough manpower, tools and vehicle space to haul all items at your appointment time. There will NOT be staff available to help lift, move or load any items.
- Bring the necessary packing materials for your items.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please follow the directions as outlined on your invoice.
- Have a copy of your invoice handy.
- OUR GALLERIES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT OUTSIDE. We will do our best to have tents set up in the event of inclement weather, but please come prepared to stand in the elements.
- You will be required to load your own vehicle; our staff will NOT be able to assist you. If needed, you must bring your own help. If you are picking up large pieces of furniture you may be asked to park near a specific door to load.
***If you are picking up items from multiple auctions, please follow the instructions indicated on each of your invoices. ***
We appreciate your patronage and your patience!
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.